What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. When you go back to the same site the cookie will help the site to remember your browser. Cookies are useful because they allow the website to recognise the user’s computer. Cookies make it possible to browse the net efficiently and to remember your preferences. The cookies that will be sent to your computer during our activity will be subject to processing based on the principles of accuracy, legality and transparency to protect your confidentiality and rights. No personal data is saved in these cookies; the cookies that we use are not attributable to a specific person and therefore not related to you.
If you wish you can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by modifying the settings on your browser. Below is the procedure to follow depending on the type of browser you use:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard
3. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Options”
4. Then select the “Privacy” icon
5. Go to “History Settings”: and then “Use custom settings”. Deselect “Allow cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
You can find more information on this link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Internet Options”
3. Select “Privacy” and move the slider to set your desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies and downwards to allow all)
4. Then click OK
You can find more information on this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” in the “Privacy” section
5. In the “Cookies” section it is possible to deselect cookies and save your preferences
You can find more information on this link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
1. Open Safari
2. Select the “Preferences” option in the tool bar and then select the “Security” panel in the following dialogue box
3. In the “Accept cookies” section it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked by a question mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “View cookies”
You can find more information on this link https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
If you use the browser Opera you can find out more information on how to enable/disable cookies on this link http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
Accepting cookies is not a necessary condition to browse our website. Refusal to do so could compromise some functions on the site.
Data contained in cookies can be revealed to certain subjects in order to comply with legal obligations; it will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
The data controller is Doris Gostner Residence Villa Eva Wiesenheim 4 39054 Ritten/Renon (BZ) Italy.
You can contact the data controller to exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and respectively with the EU Regulation No. 619/2016 (GDPR)