The prices listed are applied per night for a minimum stay of 7 nights and for the minimum of occupancy.
In case of any VAT rate increases, the prices will be adjusted.
The local tax (1,55 Euro per night and person up from 14 years) is to be payed in place and is not included in the price.
will become definitive by a written reservations and a deposit as a confermation for each apartment. The deposit ammounts to 30% of total price agreed. With the payment of the deposit you conferm to have read and to agree with our conditions below.
Each further payment before your arrival is considered a deposit (caparra confirmatoria).
Please pay the rest of the amount at your arrival in cash (2021 max. 1.999,99 Euro) or transfer the money before your arrival.
Arrival and Departure
At arrival all the persons, who access the apartments, must produce a valid identification document, for the purpose of registration of their data and period of journey, by law.
The apartment is available on arrival day up from 5.00 PM (or earlier by telephone arrangement) and must be vacated on the departure day by 9.30 AM, following an inspection of the apartment.
The access to the apartment is allowed to hosted persons only.
Invitations and visits (even for a short time) are not allowed nor in the apartment, neither outdoors.
It is forbidden to smoke in all public places. We kindly ask you not to smoke in the apartments. During smoking on the balcony or terrace please close doors and windows to prevent smoke in the apartments.
Cancellation of booking
1.1. The Service Provider‘s cancellation terms are applied. The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code is not contemplated (Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 Consumers Code) however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
1.2. All cancellations must be communicated to the Service Provider in writing.
1.3. The guest may withdraw from the booking contract up to 90 days before the agreed date of arrival without stating any reason and without being subject to any penalties.
2. Apart from the provisions stipulated in art. 1.3., the guest shall be entitled to withdraw from the booking contract but obliged to pay the following cancellation fee:
– 30% of the total package booked if cancelled up to 29 days before the scheduled arrival. The deposit will not be returned.
– 100% of the total package booked if cancelled within 28 days before the scheduled arrival
– 100% of the total package booked at delayed arrival or earlier departure or if the guest does not arrive at all.
3. If a booking is cancelled as stipulated in art. 1.3, the Service Provider returns the advance payment to the guest’s account, provided that the guest is entitled to a refund as stipulated in art. 1.3.
4. If a booking is cancelled 29 days before the scheduled arrival or later, the Service Provider shall then be entitled to demand payment of 100% of the remaining amount from the guest as stipulated in art.2.
What if something happens that prevents you from starting your holiday, or obliges you to return home prematurely or or you can't go on vacation on the Renon at all?
Take advantage of the proposed cheap travel insurance .Up from 15,00 € you can protect yourself against cancellation charges.
We will take care of the arrangements. Prerequisite for the exemption of the cancellation fees, is the deposit of the required documents and their recognition by the insurance.
2) This wireless network (WLAN) is our initiative to allow our customers to access to the Internet. We try to make the WLAN – service more reliable and secure as possible. Although we remind you that the installation and use of Wi-Fi are at your own risk. We give no guarantee of availability and security, and we do not assume any responsibility for any damages.
3) Data transmitted in WLAN can be visible and accessible by other users. Who uses open networks or connect his device, runs the risk that the latter could be manipulated. We do not assume any responsibility for attacks from the Internet or the WLAN. We suggest to protect your device with suitable tools such as firewalls and anti-virus.
4) We reserve the right to discontinue the Wi-Fi service at any time and for any reason without prior notice and to filter automatically the access to the Internet for political protection of minors.
5) The use of the Internet must comply with the laws of the Italian State. In case of violation, all the necessary data will be reported to the authority.
6) Before using the system, you must ensure, that the device is compatible with the services offered. We do not provide any software, device, or system settings.
7) To use these services, you need to buy a “ticket for internet”. The data from the login page will be transmitted in encrypted form. For all other compounds, we recommend appropriate encryption methods (e.g. VPN, SSL) and security software (such as antivirus and firewall software).
8) We do not assume any responsibility for the illegal activities conducted through the WLAN
9) The performance and internet connection cannot be guaranteed. We do not assume any responsibility for temporarily altered connections.
10) We do not assume any responsibility for problems arising from the use or non-use of the WLAN.
11) Even if only one of these conditions should be ineffective, the remaining parts will remain valid.
12) Using the obtained credentials – username and password – you accept the terms and conditions listed above.